Why Rent at the David Brower Center?
- Affordable – We offer a 40 percent discount to all nonprofit and governmental groups. And for all clients, there’s no additional cost for customized room set-up, or the use of tables, chairs and audio/visual equipment.
- Easy – We handle all on-site logistics so you can focus on planning a great event.
- Environmentally Conscious – All rooms are designed with attractive, non-toxic and sustainable materials, and are housed in one of the Bay Area’s greenest buildings.
- Advanced – Equipment is state-of-the-art and features audio reinforcement by world-renowned, Berkeley-based Meyer Sound. Throughout the building, clients can play video and audio from any number of sources including laptop computers, DVD players and MP3 players.
- Flexible – Rooms can be rented individually or together, and are available for both daytime and evening events.
- Convenient – In addition to onsite public parking, the Center is two blocks from the Downtown Berkeley BART station and multiple bus lines.
Please note that at this time, we have closed sales for conference center spaces through the end of January 2016. If you are interested in hosting your event in February 2016, or later, please do submit a rental inquiry.