Rentals at a Glance
Why Rent at the David Brower Center?
- Affordable – We offer a 40 percent discount to all nonprofit and governmental groups. And for all clients, there’s no additional cost for customized room set-up, or the use of tables, chairs and audio/visual equipment.
- Easy – We handle all on-site logistics so you can focus on planning a great event.
- Environmentally Conscious – All rooms are designed with attractive, non-toxic and sustainable materials, and are housed in one of the Bay Area’s greenest buildings.
- Advanced – Equipment is state-of-the-art and features audio reinforcement by world-renowned, Berkeley-based Meyer Sound. Throughout the building, clients can play video and audio from any number of sources including laptop computers, DVD players and MP3 players.
- Flexible – Rooms can be rented individually or together, and are available for both daytime and evening events.
- Convenient – In addition to onsite public parking, the Center is two blocks from the Downtown Berkeley BART station and multiple bus lines.